Tokyo, Japan, March 7, 2017 – Promise Technology will be showcasing a wide range of open platform server and storage solutions in demonstrations with partners from throughout the surveillance ecosystem covering Storage, Video Management Software (VMS), Intelligent Vide Analytics (IVA), Network and Support at Security Show Japan in Tokyo from March 7 – March 10. On display at the Promise booth (SS7309) is the new Vess A6120 Series, a complete 1U 4-bay product line with a management server, analytics server and recording server. Promise will showcase Network Video Recorders (NVRs) for small, midsized and large scale projects with a wide range of external storage solutions for scaling, tiering and hardening. Additionally, nine ecosystem partners will be showcasing their integrated solutions at the Promise booth.
Purpose-Built for Video Surveillance
Promise is the developer of the open storage platform for video surveillance and will showcase the incredible versatility of its purpose-built servers and storage at Security Show Japan. The Vess A-Series NVR platform will be on display, highlighting its optimized performance for small, mid-sized and large scale installations. The Vess A6120 Series are advanced and reliable surveillance servers for analysis, management and recording and can be deployed as building blocks for the deployment of a comprehensive video surveillance system. For visitors requiring a robust and high-capacity surveillance storage platform, Promise will showcase VSkyCube and the VTrak E5000 Series which are dedicated solutions for handling the retention and throughput challenges facing security professionals.
Diverse Partner Ecosystem
Nine storage, VMS, IVA, Network and Support partners will be showcasing their integrated solutions together with Promise, including:
- DataCore Software will showcase its SANsymphony virtualization solution together with the Vess A6120 to demonstrate how the integrated solution meets the requirements of data management for scale up, tiering, disaster recovery and much more.
- OliveTech’s Splentec NAS OS will be showcased on the Vess A3340. The WORM (Write Once Read Many) solution will be demonstrated for users requiring a higher level of security to ensure original data is not erased or edited.
- Milestone System’s XProtect VMS is certified with the complete line of Vess A-Series NVRs and visitors can experience live on-site demos of the integrated solution.
- V-Internet Operations (VIO) ArgosView is a Japanese Linux based VMS that is fully compatible with Vess A-Series NVRs.
- L9 Global’s Masking 5 solution enables users to quickly apply video masks to obscure objects on the screen required for privacy reasons.
- HBInnovation’s facial recognition software will be demonstrated together with the Vess A2600 to showcase the solutions advanced capabilities for criminal analysis.
- Brickcom’s IVA suite, which can be bundled with solutions such as the Vess A3340 NVR, will be showcased at the Promise booth highlighting its analysis capabilities in intrusion detection, tampering detection and much more.
- Nissho Electronics’ NVT Phybridge PoE extension switch will be showcased in a demo with VIO’s ArgosView and Vess A-Series NVRs to highlight how the PoE extension switch can extend the standard limit of PoE+ from 100m to 700m.
“It is very exciting to have such a diverse range of partners join us at Security Show because we can demonstrate how our collaborative solutions are helping deliver a safer future for people in Japan and around the world,” said Muneo Kobayashi, President, Promise Technology Japan. “Plus, with our recently expanded portfolio of solutions optimized for video surveillance, we are pleased to be showcasing our most versatile line-up of solutions ever.”
About Promise Technology Inc.
Promise Technology is a recognized global leader with 29 years of experience in the storage industry. Promise creates innovative solutions tailored to the unique needs of the IoT, Cloud, IT, Rich Media, and Surveillance markets. From personal cloud appliances, to scalable enterprise IT Infrastructure, blazingly fast post production tools, video security solutions and hyperconverged systems, Promise adapts its products to meet the real-world challenges customers face every day. Promise’s highly experienced sales and engineering teams are strategically located throughout the Americas, EMEA, and JAPAC regions to provide unparalleled services and support to its customers around the globe. For more information, visit: www.promise.com.